Concert Health & Safety
While our goal is to bring inspiring and memorable performances to our community, we care very much about the health and safety of our audience, musicians, staff, and volunteers. The following safety protocols are currently in effect as of December 7, 2022, and until further notice:
- Properly fitting masks are required for all people, at all times, while indoors at the PAHS Performing Arts Center.
- The above masking policy will remain in effect until the trend in Clallam County cases decreases to under 100 per 100,000 in the most recent 14-day period (as of 12/7, the reported rate was 180). The Symphony Board is following the numbers as posted every Wednesday at https://doh.wa.gov/emergencies/covid-19/data-dashboard.
- Musicians on stage, who do not wear masks when performing, are tested on the same day for COVID-19.
- Patrons are advised to keep safe physical distance from individuals outside of their circle, especially in close quarters.
- By purchasing a ticket, patrons agree to follow all safety protocols as outlined here.
- By attending concerts, all persons are confirming that they are in good health and have not been recently exposed to individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- By attending Port Angeles Symphony events, patrons acknowledge that the Port Angeles Symphony is not responsible for the risks associated with contracting an airborne illness at a concert venue.
Our website will be your best source of the most up-to-date information at all times. We are so grateful to you for your continued support through these times and can’t wait to see you at our next performance!