Concert Health & Safety
While our goal is to bring inspiring and memorable performances to our community, we care very much about the health and safety of our audience, musicians, staff, and volunteers. The following safety protocols are currently in effect as of June 1, 2023, and until further notice:
- Properly fitting masks are recommended while indoors at the PAHS Performing Arts Center.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Contact us to donate your ticket or apply for a refund.
- The policy may be modified if the trend in Clallam County COVID-19 cases increases to over 100 per 100,000 in the most recent 14-day period. The Symphony Board will continue monitoring the official figures, as reported at https://doh.wa.gov/emergencies/covid-19/data-dashboard.
- By purchasing a ticket, patrons agree to follow all safety protocols as outlined here.
- By attending concerts, all persons are confirming that they are in good health and have not been recently exposed to individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- By attending Port Angeles Symphony events, patrons acknowledge that the Port Angeles Symphony is not responsible for the risks associated with contracting an airborne illness at a concert venue.
Our website will be your best source of the most up-to-date information at all times. We are so grateful to you for your continued support through these times and can’t wait to see you at our next performance!