Concert Health & Safety
While our goal is to bring inspiring and memorable performances to our community, we are care very much about the health and safety of our audience, musicians, staff, and volunteers. The following safety protocols are currently in effect as of July 15, 2022, and until further notice:
- Properly fitting masks are required for all people, at all times, while indoors at the PAHS Performing Arts Center.
- Wind players and soloists on stage, who do not wear masks when performing, are frequently tested for COVID-19.
- Patrons are advised to keep safe physical distance from individuals outside of their circle, especially in close quarters.
- By purchasing a ticket, patrons agree to follow all safety protocols as outlined here.
- By attending concerts, all persons are confirming that they are in good health and have not been recently exposed to individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- The above policies will remain in effect as long as the PASO Board of Directors, in cooperation with the Port Angeles School District, Clallam County Health and Human Services, and other local, state, and federal authorities, determines they are needed to help ensure public health and safety.
Our website will be your best source of the most up-to-date information at all times. We are so grateful to you for your continued support through these times and can’t wait to see you at our next performance!