Concert Health & Safety
While our goal is to bring inspiring and memorable performances to our community, we are care very much about the health and safety of our audience, musicians, staff, and volunteers. With the relatively high numbers of cases of COVID-19 in our region, the Board of Directors of the Port Angeles Symphony Orchestra, in cooperation with the Port Angeles School District, Clallam County Health and Human Services, and other local, state, and federal authorities, has decided upon the following safety protocols to be in effect as of October 1, 2021, and until further notice:
- All audience members are required to be fully immunized against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will be checked prior to entry (acceptable proof includes originals or photocopies of vaccination cards, or internet-based certification as available from myIR.net).
- All PASO musicians, guest artists, and concert volunteers must be fully vaccinated.
- Properly fitting masks are required for all people, at all times, while indoors at the PAHS Performing Arts Center.
- Wind players and soloists on stage, who do not wear masks when performing, are frequently tested for COVID-19.
- Patrons are advised to keep safe physical distance from individuals outside of their circle, especially in close quarters.
- By purchasing a ticket, patrons agree to follow all safety protocols as outlined here.
- By attending concerts, all persons are confirming that they are in good health and have not been recently exposed to individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- The above policies will remain in effect as long as the PASO Board of Directors, in cooperation with the Port Angeles School District, Clallam County Health and Human Services, and other local, state, and federal authorities, determines they are needed to help ensure public health and safety.
Our website will be your best source of the most up-to-date information at all times. We are so grateful to you for your continued support through these times and can’t wait to see you at our next performance!