Musical Legacy Society
About Legacy Giving to the Port Angeles Symphony Orchestra
Qualifying gifts include planned gifts, such as:
- Naming the Symphony as a beneficiary of an IRA;
- Naming the Symphony as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy;
- Naming the Symphony in your will as a recipient of a cash bequest or as the recipient of securities;
- Establishing a trust that gives the donor a lifetime income and transfers the corpus to the Symphony at a future date (Charitable Remainder Trust);
- Establishing a trust that supports the Symphony now and other beneficiaries at a future date (Charitable Lead Trust).
In appreciation of our donors, Musical Legacy Society members receive the following recognition and benefits:
- An invitation to special receptions;
- Recognition in our concert programs and on our web site;
- A Musical Legacy Society lapel pin.
To join our Musical Legacy Society, please contact the symphony office by using the button below.
Musical Legacy Society Members
Paul and Margaret Crawford
Michael and Kerry McCool
Chuck and Darlene Whitney