Please call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579 to order your season tickets. You may also purchase season tickets at the ticket desk on the evening of Symphony concerts, or click here for an order form.
Evening Symphony Concert Pricing:
- Section A (Reserved) - $30 click here for seating charts
- Section B (Reserved) - $20
- Section C (General Admission/Unreserved) - $15 adults, $12 seniors/students
Chamber Orchestra Concert Pricing:
- Unreserved - $12
Pops Concert Pricing:
- Unreserved - $20
To Select Your Ticket
Before you place your order, please choose:
- The event and date you wish to attend
- The number of tickets you wish to purchase
- Your seating preferences - Click here to see seating charts
For online ticket purchases, please view the Sectional Seating Chart and choose your section and location offered on the online shopping menu. You will receive the best available seat(s) in that section. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation of your order, and we will hold a copy of your ticket for you at the will-call table in the lobby on the night of the performance.
If you wish to reserve specific seats for a Symphony concert, please view the Detailed Seating Chart that identifies A, B, and C sections, along with row and seat numbers. Then, please call the Symphony office to see whether those seats are available, and, if not, learn the location of the best available seats.
The Pops Concert features general admission seating. The Sequim (Friday) and Port Angeles (Saturday) events are separate entries on the Brown Paper Ticket site. Please note the location of each event when you place your order.
All Chamber Concerts feature general admission seating at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (301 Lopez, Port Angeles) and Sequim Worship Center (640 N. Sequim Avenue).
Symphony events held at the Port Angeles High School Auditorium (Park and Peabody) offer both reserved and general admission seating.
Where to Purchase Tickets
- Call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579
- E-mail the Symphony office at email@example.com
- Complete and mail the Order Form to the address at the bottom of the order form
- Purchase general admission (Section C) seating at our ticket outlets shown below
- Port Book & News, 104 E. First Street, Port Angeles, 360.452.6367
- The Good Book/Joyful Noise Music Center, 108 W. Washington, Sequim, 360.683.3600
Should you wish to order tickets as a gift, please call the Symphony office so we can prepare a gift certificate for you.